Sexy Famous Men Oooooh

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Motown men are the tastiest.

Why don't you just permanently insert your tongue into your man's anus, because that's where it ends up most of the time anyway.

I have a live collection of theirs where they do a three song Motown medley that's awesome. Why is it that these guys have no idea what kind of messed up shit they are creating in our heads while they don't even give it a second thought? So I why do I have such a hard time believing what they are saying to me? I don't remember what it is to be truly happy. I know that in the grand scheme of things I have less to complain about than most people, but it is hard to remember that when the bills keep coming and March keeps being an exceptionally long month. Name ten movies that when you see them at a rental place or think about them you want or have to rent them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home