Sexy Famous Men Oooooh

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm to sexy for my blog...

Tangent: Apparently, the really popular names for guys at acadeca this year included Brian, Alex, Joe, and Brad. But I worry, not really for myself, but for everybody else who's not as lucky. I have no wisdom I have no honor I have no love no patience no understanding which sounds the same as wisdom but really it is completely different.. and I just need to stop myself sometimes and realize I am just heading in the wrong direction.. I have sat up waiting for Alfred to call me tonight. But geez, does everything have to be so fricking difficult? To everything You are... If they don't have a paper ballot, then ask for a knife to slit your wrists with.

Here's a thought, why don't you take a hint that I don't want you in my fucking life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home