Sexy Famous Men Oooooh

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I love Men

After living with your own issues for years, you are probably far more prepared to deal with them. Which one of you single, horny bitches is going with me? I'll miss you bitches. Why don't you just permanently insert your tongue into your man's anus, because that's where it ends up most of the time anyway. I resent the fact that you give prefrence to an employee who lies, manipulates, and is ineffectual at her job just because she has her nose so far up your ass you can't tell where she ends and you begin. I wanted to email you to tell you that I liked your diary and that I'd help with the html.

I wanted to ask if I was the one who should be hearing this and not my mother, perhaps? Only come to find that not even a month and a half after the legal papers went through he's still issuing emotional blows. You'd think marriage was a cake and if they gave some to the gay people, there'd be none left that wasnt eaten or slobbered on for everyone else to eat. That was the slowest 7 months ever!

It was a steal for the money that we paid for it. Where in Kansas were YOU groomed for life?

I'm a sucker for a beautiful pair of eyes. I could be like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind, or Geoffrey Rush in the film of the life of the piano genius Shine.

Friends of the family, Win Hinshaw and his Auntie Rayette, were already invited - and here's a classic example of why I don't believe in coincidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home