Sexy Famous Men Oooooh

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Viva Eddie

So, we made our way to the back of the bar and got some champagne. I'll write what time school ends and all, k? EN JOY THiSBOY: its just the matter of having time between us differentiate what we both feel about being bestfriends..

Which, I've never really done because I've kept going back to visit people that I know there. I don't want to talk to anyone about this because I hate for people to feel sorry for me and so here I am talking to a computer!

Yes, I know to most people, 400 miles is already a lengthy drive.... but I'm quite used to that.

However, as of the beginning of July, we are back to being friends again and that is a very nice thing.

Brandon sits next to me, and Jermaine sits on the other side of me, I wasn't feeling that, so I get up and move. We live in a cynical world, and in order to change that we have to step up and question the way things are perceived; however, the curse being, that you must constantly defend yourself when you challenge people. We destroy others and ourselves to benefit only ourselves. I wish I could give you some good news, however, I must inform you all that on Tuesday, thirty-three days into the vow, I gave in and had sex with a women, and it was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home