Sexy Famous Men Oooooh

Monday, August 21, 2006

Procrastination

Don't be fooled by the cuddly name: she's still all woman. I could name, in order of release, every album and EP. While I don't mind my family, I kind of don't want to be in the house itself.

I don't think that this is true and I can make a real case for it in this case. Because I'm not per se; I just don't want to talk to her.

Perhaps it's not pretending when you want to be something to admire. I don't like your template though, it kind of makes your words hard to read!

I only procrastinate with things I don't care about, and try to perfect the things that I am proud of.

Tell me she didn't want to try the relationship and then tell me what had happened and that she actually did want to try when she got here? He told me he didn't want to try anymore, that it was killing our realtionship. I just don't want to try anymore. I mean the whole point of this is - I can't see whats going to happen next.. and that scares me, I press my lips onto this mirror we call life and blow till my cheeks expand but I go nowhere, and neither does my breath. I was going to write you a poem, but it is nine in the morning and my brain is still at home in bed. I mean, why shouldn't I have a dozen dicks to choose from for the rest of my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home