Sexy Famous Men Oooooh

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

For the Win!

What kind of morons live in this god forsaken country? That's what I've been getting lately when I look at this site.

If I didn't know me, I might wonder what I've been smoking. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. What Kind Of Star Wars Fan Are You?

So I want to explore that line of thinking a bit just because Im afraid of it, you know..

Or would you just let him have his space and share the Lonely Hill comfortably as I think you want him to do for you?

Oh yes, one day your children will find that picture of you in your big hair and M.C. Sometimes I have to bribe Big Mike with a bottle of vodka to drive over in his van so I can collect an item that's too big to fit into my 13-year-old Mazda hatchback. How can i trust them when they just treat me like crap... arg... the bible says in Matthew somewhere... that we must become children to get close to God... and we must have a childs trust... and that any man who takes this childs trust and abuses it.. will be punished severly.... i dont want them to be punished.. i just wish they would get saved... i just want them to know God... and all they can do is treat me like crap. So I found some mp3 software that was just over 1 MB of male models like Jason Shaw, and would burn cd's of mp3s, each with this program on it. I wanted them to be proud of me, and see that I was going some place with my life, I wanted them to want some of that I guess.

Some days it's a pity that I don't utilize this to everyone else's benefit, but I know that it's something I would later regret.

What a mistake that was, the pain I had in my stomach was unlike any other I've ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home