Sexy Famous Men Oooooh

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Friends and gardens

Oops, that user doesn't have their notes feature turned on! Oops, that user doesn't have their notes feature turned on!

He's cool peeps, a little bit of a drama queen but dont tell him i said that.

Quizzes - A couple little quiz-dealies that I took. Well, I checked out her diary and while I'm glad she gave me a note, she has some disgusting little quiz badges in her diary so I won't be checking it out anymore.

Weren't you disgusted with not only Jennifer Love Hewitt being casted for the Sabrina-lovely, but also by her performance?!

I love your diary! I'd rather be in love.

I caught a cab home and had a gardenburger in front of the television with LT, while watching a nature program called Rhino!

But, while he was sleeping she was puking and so she had him take her to the hospital. OK, I can't say that Howard was ever a raise giver.... he meated out small raises once in a while and always was happy to find that an employee went on to bigger and better things. The good news for me was that Oriol Servia had a great race in the Dale Coyne car, even if he got caught out of the pit stop strategy with the yellow flags. Ah for it to be blindingly obvious that I have no standing and am nothing in the eyes of my boss. All of C.J.s friends warned him not to date me because I would cheat on him; they told him that I have gotten around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home